There are so many creative ways to incorporate the beauty of flowers into your wedding day and reception. Let us show you how incorporating flowers will bring out your signature style and personality! We provide every bride with a Flower Checklist that helps us provide you with the most complete wedding flower consultation. Don’t forget to always provide color swatches from dresses/linens, pictures of your bridal and bridesmaid dresses, as well as pictures of any floral designs and arrangements that you are particularly fond of or express your style.
Things to consider regarding flower and floral arrangements:
- Whats your favorite flower? What would you not like?
- Create a floral budget.
- Bouquets – the Brides, throw away bouquet, bridal party, flower girls.
- Boutonnieres – Groom, Best Man, groomsmen, fathers, grandfathers, ring bearer.
- Do you want corsages or a floral headpiece?
- Don’t forget extra flowers for hair.
- Decorations for the Ceremony – aisle, alter arch, beverage station arrangement.
- Decoration for the Reception – guest table centerpieces, buffet, bar, sweets table, cake table, etc.